TRYP by Wyndham Corfu Dassia Boutique hotel has created new operating procedures and guidelines including an action plan regarding the exposure and prevention of the COVID-19 spread. These are implemented across the hotel in order to keep guests, employees, partners and the wider community healthy and safe.
Our goal is to offer high quality services and at the same time, secure the safety and health of our guests and team members in all areas of operations. These procedures will see new ways of working in all departments including Reception, Housekeeping, Restaurants, Bars, Kitchen, Maintenance, Staff area, Fitness and Gym areas, Swimming pool and rest areas of operations.
The new measures aim to cover a wide range of hotel operations and we have same time paid close attention to the World Health Organisation recommendations, as well as to the European and National legal requirements considering the COVID-19 preventative measures and include an emergency plan in case of a suspected or confirmed case.
Personal Protective Equipment (PEE) is at all times worn by every hotel team member.
- Transfers to be arranged with partners who comply strictly with rigorous hygienic standards
- Maximum capacity of passengers per vehicle according to Government instructions.
- Only guests of the same room permitted per car or minibus, thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- You are encouraged to limit face-to-face interactions and enjoy a contactless stay by using the hotel mobile application and QR codes.
- Revised check-in and check-out times will allow adequate time for social distancing in the reception area. CHECK-IN 15:00 AND CHECK-OUT 11:00.
- Contactless check-in through hotel's mobile application.
- Prioritization of payment by contactless Debit/Credit Card.
- Guests are welcomed in outdoor space with safe distances.
- Occupancy management is implemented to limit hotel occupancy based on national guidelines.
- It is kindly recommended to settle your bill the night before your departure to avoid queues.
- Airy spaces with fresh air circulating in all indoor spaces.
- A/C in use in Public Areas across the Hotel.
- Hotel lobbies, restaurants and bars will operate at a maximum capacity to ensure adequate space for social distancing and adjusted layouts.
- Use of certified providers for the regular disinfection of public areas and accommodation.
- Installation of disinfection stations in all public areas.
- Clear Signage in all common areas.
- Guidance of elevator use at once by same family members or guests from the same room.
- Rooms will be deep cleaned and disinfected with certified products.
- Hotel directory and menus are available digital.
- For your reassurance and safety your welcome hygienic kit including antibacterial wipes and individual sealed mask will be waiting in your room.
- Housekeeping services are available with an even more rigorous cleaning.
- All rooms between departures and arrivals will remain vacant for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Daily Turn down service is not available.
- In-room tea and coffee making facilities are not available.
- Contactless journey with Hotel App.
- Self-isolation rooms will be available to accommodate any guests being Covid-19 suspected cases and if hospitalization is not required, as per National Public Health Organization rules.
Your Meals and Drinks
- All Restaurants and Bars operate with all Health & Safety measures set by the National Public Health Organization
- Digital Menus are available for contactless ordering
- Contactless Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner reservations can be made using our app.
- Revised menus focusing on local cuisine with high nutrition healthy options.
- Extended restaurant timings: Breakfast 07:30-11:00 / Lunch A La Carte 11:00-19:00 / Dinner and A La Carte 19:30-22:00/23:00.
- Room service is available from 07:30-23:00.
- Sanitization of tables will be carried out after each guest.
- Outlets are sanitized after each service.
- Single use table cloths and napkins will be available for all bars and restaurants.
- All drinks will be served by our team members.
- As an extra prevention children should remain at the table and parents/guardians should collect meals/drinks on their behalf.
- Furniture has been rearranged in all public areas, bars and restaurants to accommodate social distancing.
- Live music nights are available with physical distancing applied.
- Swimming Pool will operate respecting social distancing regulations in and out of.
- Swimming Pools will be available from 10:00-19:00.
- Sunbeds will be disinfected after each use.
- Gym area available for restricted number of guests upon request.
- Wet areas including the Sauna and Hamman will not operate.
- A wide range of rejuvenating spa treatments are available by appointment only.
- Guests must wear face masks during Spa treatments - 1 person will be allowed per treatment cabin each time.
Your Maintenance Team
- As an extra preventive precaution any required maintenance in guests' rooms can be effective only upon appointment and absolutely without guests' presence.
- Working areas/spaces will be disinfected before and after the task is carried-out.
Your Emergency Team Members
Our members have received an extensive training in handling suspected or confirmed cases of Covid-19. We all recognize the global crisis and further consequences caused by this pandemic and we shall do whatever is possible, under Greek Law regulations to ensure safety. We also understand that this is a forever changing circumstance, thus we will continuously evaluate the effectiveness of all procedures and amend when it is necessary.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO HOUSE RULES
1. Guests are required to comply with all Health & Safety Guidelines.
2. According to EU government regulations test might be required during border crossing.
3. Guests are encouraged to download hotel App for Contactless Services.
4. Guests are required to use hand sanitizers where available.
5. Guests are required to respect maximum occupancies across all public areas.
6. Guests are required to follow elevator guidelines and not exceed the number of persons allowed.
7. Areas or spaces which are marked as undergoing the cleaning procedure must not be used.
8. Guests are required to air their room frequently.
9. Bars & Counters will not serve guests directly, there will be table service only.
10. Guests are required to follow the instructions for showering during use of the pool.
11. Should you feel unwell, please stay in the room and contact Front Desk Team.
12. Our Front Desk team will be at our guests'disposal should any queries or other information is required.
USEFUL LOCAL CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
Corfu General Hospital +30 26613 60400
Private Clinic Manessis +30 26610 81300
Private Clinic Mastoras +30 26610 36044
Corfu Ambulance Service +30 26610 32333
Dassia Phormacie Kazianis +30 26610 93129
National Public Health Organization +30 210 5212000
Civil Protection Greece +30 213 1510100
Ministry of Tourism +30 210 3736001